2.26.2017

Winter Celtic "Sláinte" Photoshoot

A few weeks ago, one of my favorite local photographers, Rebecca Rivera, and one of my favorite coordinators, Maria from Wunderland Co., decided to get together and create another beautiful photoshoot. Last year, they collaborated on the stunning Cinco de Mayo "Tequila and Tapas" themed shoot, so this one was bound to be just as gorgeous. 

The results were incredible, I'm still in awe of how it all came together. For this round, I was able to make a guestbook (which is over in the Etsy shop!), mirror chalk signs, favor tags and some floral cameo mirrors. The little floral cameos were my favorite detail of everything I got to make! I'll probably keep them painted until I have to repurpose them for another wedding!

They shot the whole thing up at Knapp's Castle up above Santa Barbara, which is a magical location! Everything just came together so perfectly. AH! Here are the other lovely ladies that were involved with bringing this whole day together:

Photography: Rebecca Rivera Weddings
Curation/Styling & Design: Wunderland Co. 
Vintage Rentals: B. Living
Cake: Sass Catering
Florals: Terra Bella Event Florals
Hair/Make-Up: Julie Christy Hair & Make-Up
Wedding Dress: Dreamers and Lovers



2 comments:

Comments! I love comments!